- 1992-present: Independent Grant Writer
- 1989-1992: Director of Corporate, Foundation, and Government Relations, Pennsylvania Academy of the Fine Arts, Philadelphia
- 1987-1989: Associate. Director of Development/Foundations, Hahnemann University, Philadelphia
- 1984-1987: Director of Development, Gratz College, Philadelphia
- 1983-1984: Director of Foundation Relations, Moore College of Art, Philadelphia
- 1981-1983: Development Researcher, Fox Chase Cancer Center, Philadelphia
- Ph.D., Religion, Syracuse University, Syracuse, NY 1980
- M.A., Religion, Colgate-Rochester D.S., Rochester, NY 1976
- B.A., Philosophy, University of Rochester, Rochester, NY 1974
Articles on fundraising issues and techniques in Chronicle of Philanthropy, Fundraising Management, NSFRE Journal, and Philadelphia Business Journal.
- I have served on a visiting reaccreditation team with the Middle States Association of Colleges and Schools. My focus was on governance and administrative issues. I also coordinated the self-study process and edited the 1987 self-study report at Gratz College.
- I served as reviewer for new pharmaceutical protocols as a member of an FDA-mandated Human Research Review Board of the St. Davids Human Research Review Board, in the Philadelphia region.
- I thrive on challenges and have appeared on Jeopardy, won a Waterford Crystal ad writing contest, completed five marathons, won a national playwriting competition, was an extra on “The Marvelous Mrs. Maisel,” and more.
Available on request.