- 1992-present: Freelance Grant Writer for nonprofits nationwide
- 1989-1992: Director of Corporate, Foundation, and Government Relations, Pennsylvania Academy of the Fine Arts, Philadelphia
- 1987-1989: Associate. Director of Development/Foundations, Hahnemann University, Philadelphia
- 1984-1987: Director of Development, Gratz College, Philadelphia
- 1983-1984: Director of Foundation Relations, Moore College of Art, Philadelphia
- 1981-1983: Development Researcher, Fox Chase Cancer Center, Philadelphia
- Ph.D., Religion, Syracuse University, Syracuse, NY 1980
- M.A., Religion, Colgate-Rochester D.S., Rochester, NY 1976
- B.A., Philosophy, University of Rochester, Rochester, NY 1974
Articles on fundraising issues and techniques in Chronicle of Philanthropy, Fundraising Management, NSFRE Journal, and Philadelphia Business Journal.
- I have served on a visiting reaccreditation team with the Middle States Association of Colleges and Schools. My focus was on governance and administrative issues. I also coordinated the self-study process and edited the 1987 self-study report at Gratz College.
- I served as reviewer for new pharmaceutical protocols as a member of an FDA-mandated Human Research Review Board of the St. Davids Human Research Review Board, in the Philadelphia region.
- I thrive on challenges and have appeared on Jeopardy, volunteered with the American Red Cross in Mississippi following Hurricane Katrina, completed five marathons, was an extra on “The Marvelous Mrs. Maisel,” have given blood over 65 times, volunteered to help low-income children with their reading, and more.
Available on request.